We care about you and your health
- and we care about that holiday feeling
and a warm and welcoming atmosphere
. We implement all regulatory measures to the letter and we react flexibly to the current situation and rules.
FOR ENTRY into Italy from EU and Schengen countries:
1) You need the Green Pass (start from 12 years):
- certification of vaccination
- certification of recovery COVID-19
- valid antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours.
2) In addition, before leaving your home country or entering Italy, you must declare your journey through the European Digital Passenger Localisation Form.
FOR STAYING with us:
For the check-in in our hotel Monika we ask you to show us the Green Pass.
From 6 August, the Green Pass is your entry ticket to our indoor swimming pool, the saunas, the fitness room, the inside areas of Alpine huts and restaurants, museums, theatres, cinemas, festivals and public swimming pools. Recovered and vaccinated people automatically have the Green Pass. The antigen or PCR test for entry into Italy gives you the Green Pass for 48 hours. You can renew your Green Pass each time by testing in our local pharmacies.
FOR RETURNING back home:
Here you can find country-specific rules apply: http://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
We would like to ask you:
- Hand on heart is our new greeting: Welcome! You are close to our hearts!
- Distance is our new motto for personal esteem and respect! Please keep a 1 m distance to other people inside the hotel and outdoors and cover mouth and nose with a mask when you come close to others.
- Washing and disinfecting our hands is everyone’s new passion throughout the hotel.
- We ask you to cover mouth and nose at the buffet and to sanitise your hands!
- We ask you to wear a mask at the buffet and whenever you cannot keep the distance of 1 m to other people.
- We rely on you to act responsibility and we ask you to monitor your body temperature. You will find a scanner in the bar area. A manual thermometer is available at Reception. Please notify us if your temperature is above 37.5°C (99.5°F).
- The Green Pass is required for access to the indoor swimming pool, the saunas and the fitness room.
We offer you:
- All pools are open as usual. Please keep a distance of 1m from other people.
- You can enjoy several saunas at our hotel, all protected by the relevant safety measures. Our sauna attendant surprises you with relaxing and scented aroma specials. For the aroma specials you need to register in advance: Please talk to Reception.
- Beauty treatments are available! Our wellness team has been trained in all safety precautions.
- Our wellness team offers you an active week. Our daily tips and our notice board at Reception inform you of the current offer. We are happy to take your wishes into account and, where possible, also offer free private workouts: Please tell us what you would like to do: Yoga, Pilates, meditation, fitness workouts...
- The fitness room is open 24 hours. Please keep a distance of 1m from other people and disinfect handles, seats and the like of the equipment before and after use.
- The Green Pass is required for access to the indoor swimming pool, the saunas, the beauty area and the fitness room.
- The solarium is disinfected after each use. Please collect the token from the Hotel Reception.
- Medical-grade masks and gloves are available for you free of charge at Reception.
- Several sanitiser stations throughout the hotel invite you to clean your hands. We ask you that you sanitise your hands in particular when entering the hotel.
- Hygiene & cleaning are given even greater priority and are carried out with the appropriate materials - in public areas even more meticulously and frequently.
- Our staff are also tested twice a week and protect you by taking their temperature daily and by wearing a mask.
- Airing has become our new favourite pastime.
- Would you prefer your room to be your private kingdom and not make use of the room fairy’s services? Please notify us at Reception.
- Would you prefer room service? We’re happy to oblige! We charge €10 per room for breakfast and €20 per room for dinner. Thank you for your understanding.
- We always strive to improve, and we constantly train our employees.
More information on SAFE HOLIDAYS
at www.suedtirol.info CANCELLATION
We like nothing more than contented guests in our hotel. You like nothing more than enjoying your time out to the max.
Because you never know what happens, we recommend our travel cancellation insurance
The following applies:
For cancellation up to 30 days prior to your arrival there is no cancellation fee.
For cancellation 29-15 days before arrival we charge 50% of the total amount,
for cancellation up to 4 days before arrival we charge 70%,
and for cancellation within 3 days prior to arrival, late
Version: 04.08.2021 ©CW