We care about you and your health
- and we care about that holiday feeling
and a warm and welcoming atmosphere
. We implement all regulatory measures to the letter and we react flexibly to the current situation and rules.
For entry into Italy from EU and Schengen countries you need
1) a valid antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours. This test is mandatory for everyone, even if you are already fully vaccinated or have recovered from Covid-19.
2) In addition, before leaving your home country or entering Italy, you must declare your journey through the European Digital Passenger Localisation Form.
3) On arrival at your destination, you will need to report to the local medical service.
For your return journey country-specific rules apply: see http://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
CoronaPass for a safe holiday
For South Tyrol, the CoronaPass is an opportunity for safe holidays and a certain level of normality for everyone. The CoronaPass ensures your access to museums, theatres, cinemas and public swimming pools. How can you obtain a CoronaPass? Completed vaccination - please bring proof / Recovery from a Coivd-19 infection within the last 6 months - please bring proof / A negative valid Covid Test: Your antigen or PCR test for entry into Italy entitles you to CoronaPass for 3 days (from the day following the day of the test). You can extend your CoronaPass by 3 days at a time by taking free nostril tests at our hotel. IMPORTANT: The CoronaPass is NOT NECESSARY for your stay in our hotel, for all outdoor explorations and for entry to restaurants. You only require the CoronaPass for visits to museums, theatres, cinemas and public swimming pools.
PS: Certainly all our staff is also tested twice a week.
We would like to ask you:
- Hand on heart is our new greeting: Welcome! You are close to our hearts!
- Distance is our new motto for personal esteem and respect! Please keep a 1 m distance to other people inside the hotel and outdoors and cover mouth and nose with a mask when you come close to others.
- Washing and disinfecting our hands is everyone’s new passion throughout the hotel.
- We ask you to cover mouth and nose at the buffet and to sanitise your hands!
- We ask you to wear a mask at the buffet and whenever you cannot keep the distance of 1 m to other people.
- We rely on you to act responsibility and we ask you to monitor your body temperature. You will find a scanner in the bar area. A manual thermometer is available at Reception. Please notify us if your temperature is above 37.5°C (99.5°F).
- Would you prefer your room to be your private kingdom and not make use of the room fairy’s services? Please notify us at Reception.
- Would you prefer room service? We’re happy to oblige! We charge €10 per room for breakfast and €20 per room for dinner. Thank you for your understanding.
We offer you:
- All pools are open as usual. Please keep a distance of 1m from other people.
- You can enjoy several saunas at our hotel, all protected by the relevant safety measures. Our sauna attendant surprises you with relaxing and scented aroma specials. To use the sauna you need to register in advance: Please talk to Reception.
- Beauty treatments are available! Our wellness team has been trained in all safety precautions.
- Our wellness team offers you an active week. Our daily tips and our notice board at Reception inform you of the current offer. We are happy to take your wishes into account and, where possible, also offer free private workouts: Please tell us what you would like to do: Yoga, Pilates, meditation, fitness workouts...
- The fitness room is open 24 hours. Please keep a distance of 1m from other people and disinfect handles, seats and the like of the equipment before and after use.
- The solarium is disinfected after each use. Please collect the token from the Hotel Reception.
- Medical-grade masks and gloves are available for you free of charge at Reception.
- Several sanitiser stations throughout the hotel invite you to clean your hands. We ask you that you sanitise your hands in particular when entering the hotel.
- Hygiene & cleaning are given even greater priority and are carried out with the appropriate materials - in public areas even more meticulously and frequently.
- Our staff are also tested twice a week and protect you by taking their temperature daily and by wearing a mask.
- Airing has become our new favourite pastime.
- We always strive to improve, and we constantly train our employees.
More information on SAFE HOLIDAYS
at www.suedtirol.info Cancellation
We like nothing more than contented guests in our hotel. You like nothing more than enjoying your time out to the max.
COVID-19 RELATED CANCELLATION:
Because you never know what happens, we recommend our travel cancellation insurance
. It also pays out for cancellations due to being infected with Coronavirus (upon presentation of a medical certificate). If you have any questions or require further information, please call us. Many thanks.
The following applies for reservations in MAY & JUNE:
For cancellation up to 7 days prior to your arrival
there is no cancellation fee.
for cancellation 6-4 days before arrival
we charge 70%,
and for cancellation within 3 days prior to arrival
, late arrival, early departure, and no show 100% of the price.
For any deposits paid, we will send you a voucher. Should
- the government of your country of origin issue a travel warning for South Tyrol
- the government of your country of origin require quarantine after a holiday in South Tyrol
- border closures occur
you can cancel your booking free of charge until the day before your arrival.
Version: 12.06.2021 ©CW