We care about you and your health
- and we care about that holiday feeling
and a warm and welcoming atmosphere
. We implement all regulatory measures to the letter and we react flexibly to the current situation and rules.
- Hand on heart is our new greeting: Welcome! We care about you!
- More distance is our new motto for personal esteem and respect! More distance between people, more distance between tables, loungers and everywhere necessary.
- We protect you: Visors, masks, gloves - wherever they are necessary and sensible!
- Hygiene & cleaning are given even greater priority and are carried out with the appropriate materials - in public areas even more meticulously and frequently.
- Washing our hands and disinfecting surfaces is everyone’s new passion throughout the hotel.
- Restaurant: Mealtimes are extended - the tables set further apart - buffets are limited - table service is increased - in addition to half board we offer express menus, picknick rucksacks and food baskets in the rooms. We will not skimp on culinary pleasure!
- Wellness: You can relax in the sky pool and the Jacuzzi. Current regulations mean that the saunas and the indoor pool remain closed, Chlorine kills viruses, as does heat: We are therefore convinced that the indoor swimming pool and the saunas will soon be open as usual.
- SPA: Massages, body treatment and facials revive your inner radiance. All treatments are available. Everyone present wears masks and gloves and body temperatures are checked.
- All employees are trained, and their health is being monitored. Masks and gloves are part of their basic equipment.
- Unspoilt nature: The expanse of nature, the many hiking paths, bike trails and activities are a special bonus this year. In the mountains, the density of people is manageable, and crowds can be avoided.
Our guidelines are based on the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organization) and regional and national health and hygiene regulations.
More information on SAFE HOLIDAYS
at www.suedtirol.info We are happy to answer any questions you may have!
Telephone +39 0474 710384 or email@example.com Cancellation
We like nothing more than contented guests in our hotel. You like nothing more than enjoying your time out to the max. 2020 is an unusual year presenting us with a new situation and unique challenges. Let’s treat each other fairly!
All bookings for June and July
can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days prior to arrival - we ask that you postpone your holiday to a later date.
For any deposits paid, we will send you a voucher
. For the rest of the year the following applies:
For cancellation up to 30 days prior to your arrival
there is no cancellation fee.
For cancellation 29-15 days before arrival
we charge 50% of the total amount,
for cancellation up to 4 days before arrival
we charge 70%,
and for cancellation within 3 days prior to arrival
, late arrival, early departure, and no show 100% of the price.
For any deposits paid
, we will send you a voucher.
We recommend you take out holiday cancellation protection insurance
. Version: 22.5.2020 ©CW