, a unique panorama, healthy and refreshing alpine air
, unforgettable moments in the heart of the incomparable Dolomites
Sesto in the Dolomites is an El Dorado for lovers of hiking and of the mountains. The Three Peaks and the five peaks of the Sesto sundial, Cima Nove, Dieci, Undici, Dodici, and Uno await you!
Monika’s hiking tips:
- once a week a joint walk along the Carnic high route with a lunchtime picnic in a small, private, idyllic hut
- our guests take part in the guided hiking and mountain tours of the Alpine school Sesto 3 times a week
- starting straight from our Wellnesshotel Monika in the Sextener Dolomiten there are wonderful hiking and walking trails to the Fiscalina valley and the hut Fondovalle and further to the mountains of the Sextener Dolomiten in Alta Pusteria
- walking and hiking trails in Sesto… put together for you
- to experienced hikers we recommend the via ferratas in Sesto and surroundings
- trekking routes with details
- walking with poles… nordic walking in Alta Pusteria
Summer in the Dolomites means a wonderful nature, a savoury alpine climate, and a large choice of leisure activities for your mountain holiday in the Alps. Here you definitely can relax actively. Your wellness hotel Monika in Alta Pusteria, the broad alpine valley in the Dolomites, lies In the heart of South Tyrol, surrounded by the fascinating mountain backdrop of the Sextener Dolomiten.